Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Walking On A Dream

Today's Song: Walking On A Dream by Empire Of The Sun

A purely groovy track. Can't remember how I first ran into this one but I'm glad I did. This odd duo seems like the Australian doppelganger of MGMT; except these guys seem to have taken the weirdness to a new level - they "dress up" all the time - not just for photographs or music videos - wearing face paint and other strange accessories every day. Kind of like Lady Gaga but without any attempt for being fashionable...

All weirdness aside, however, the music still rocks. I haven't heard much of the rest of the album yet, but if there's anything noteworthy I'll be sure to put it up here. Enjoy...

1 comment:

  1. Hahaha I listened to this song about three tracks before I read this post -- pretty crazy!

    ReplyDelete