Sunday, December 13, 2009

Finding A New Song To Fall In Love With

Song Of The Day: Real Life by Evermore 

I love the feeling that comes from finding a great new song, especially if it means finding a great new band as well. I was browsing through a friends library on my local network and I found this fantastic track. It's called Real Life by the New Zealand band Evermore off of their eponymous platinum selling album. Just like Nada Surf's Beautiful Beat, Coldplay's Life In Technicolor, or Snow Patrol's Chocolate, this track is the kind that when you listen to it just makes you feel good to be alive - the kind that should be listened to at high volumes and with the top down and the wind in your hair.

I had never heard of Evermore before but I guess they're big in New Zealand and Australia. I've been listening to the rest of that album and so far I like what I hear... 

No comments:

Post a Comment